Thursday, April 25, 2013

they had a broken keyboard, i bought a broken keyboard

I was pretty miserly yesterday. And if how I feel this morning is any indication, today might be the same. I keep trying to decide to be in a good mood, and sometimes it works for a few minutes, but mostly I just want to push stuff over. Also I feel lecherous and gross-looking, which is neither helpful to my "I just want to lie down forever" outlook nor is it in keeping with the spirit of Spring Fashion Week. Sorry for being all Debbie Downer, ladies. And THANK YOU so much for all of your sweet emails! My comments are disabled, so it's not you, it's me, for those of you who asked. And thank you to Deanna for hosting a week where pretty, interesting women compliment the crap out of each other. I like it. And I like creeping on all of your pictures.


What I'm wearing today. Right now. To be at school for forever.
(I'm over learning, you guys. I'm hoping it's spring fever and not "I want to move again" fever.)
Cat dress and carousel earrings. Chucks not pictured.
Can't remember where mystery bruise on arm came from? Probably Forever21.



Another Little House on the Prairie-inspired outfit. 
I like this dress but something about the fabric transforms my underarms into the Orinoco. 
In a sexy way, obviously.



This coat was six dollars.
I won everything forever that day.


Linking up with Delirious Rhapsody! I may or may not participate tomorrow, since it is a packattheverylastpossiblesecond/classes/travel day and how together my life will be is hinging on whether or not I am still an exposed nerve by the end of today. I think I am going to eat a lot of chocolate and hope for the best, although I'm not sure that's a good idea when I already feel like an ogre? WHAT DO I DO. Maybe will just put my head down for a long time. 

xoxo!