Thursday, April 18, 2013

 


I like you too much
After too little time
I hold back my heart's crazy rambling
The fear that I should overwhelm your smile
Frightens the spiders inside me

SONDRE LERCHE

  
I'm 99% sure I'll be back in the city full-time this summer. YAY. 
I'm 100% sure that means I'm going to gain at least two hundred pounds,
mostly because on Sunday we finally went here for brunch after walking by it lots of times,
and that is only one out of about 900 delicious restaurants within a one-mile radius
of the apartment I'll be living inside of with two pretty girls.
I'll probably be really extremely poor though so maybe not. DON'T CARE STILL YAY.

Oh and I'm questioning the % of sureness I am that this decision has
absolutely nothing to do with any stupid boys, or anything.
Because that's a rule I feel pretty strongly about not breaking.
At some point, someday, I'm going to have to be okay with making choices as a pair. 

But that day is not today and so I'm going to just keep making decisions 
based on jambalaya macaroni and cheese.