Wednesday, April 24, 2013

the time i was a cat lady. all of the time.

Sometimes I dress like an extra on the set of Little House on the Prairie.



Although now as I'm looking at this picture I'm realizing it's also a lot like what I wore to kindergarten.
If I could get my hands on an adult-sized purple Lion King sweat suit I'd wear that, too.
Also a Little Mermaid nightgown. Also I wish my mom still brushed my hair for me.
When I bought this dress it was down to my ankles so I chopped it and used the excess fabric
to upholster a cat-sized sofa. I was going to take the rest of it in so it'd actually fit me, but
I feel like I'm going to want a huge tent-y dress this summer because of hotness and eating a lot of things.
Also I only know two tricks on my sewing machine and that's not one of them.





Easily the most versatile sweater I own, it goes with everything. Everything. Always.





Leg warmers and slippers happened a lot of times this winter/fake spring.
Evidently so did my face makeup not being the right color. I AM GOOD AT THINGS.