Thursday, April 11, 2013

Currently



Feeling

Emotionally unprepared to get my math test back today.


Watching

My mom and I finished watching Brothers and Sisters on Netflix a few weeks ago. 
That's been it for TV shows. Lots of Jenna Marbles youtube videos, though.


Reading

Textbooks. And then some more textbooks. I've been in kind of a reading slump lately, sadly. 
Maybe it's because I'm reading so much for school, and when I'm not doing that I want to be doing things
Whatever it is it's taking me a long time to get through any book I pick up, and then I lose interest anyway.
Right now I'm trying to read Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. 
She's amazing, obviously, and (I think?) this is her first adult book. 
Er, book written for adults. 





Thinking about 

How many girls' butts I've seen around campus[es] since the weather got a little warmer THREE DAYS
ago. My advice to these girls, with their shirts as dresses, who are the same girls who wear leggings as pants
 in the winter, is to just combine those two pieces of clothing. Wear your leggings under your short 
dresses. It's not THAT warm out yet. Perfect! Look how cute you look! Little cuties!


Eating

I've been eating bowls on bowls on bowls of plain Greek yogurt with raisins & Fiber One cereal mixed in.
I don't know why except that one day I realized I had all of these things, and I decided to mix them together,
 and it was magical and I haven't wanted much else since then. 
(Except for chocolate milk. Gallons. On gallons. On gallons.)
 

Looking forward to 

This weekend. Girlfriends! Dancing! Brunch!
This summer. More of the same! Times a lot!





Making me happy
This semester is almost over, and besides the fact that I definitely just annihilated 
my A average in math with that last test, all of my other grades are muy perfecto. 
A boy, because I am twelve.
This is gross, but I've worn this cardigan a couple of times without washing it
and my perfumes have layered into this really magical smell.
I smell like a unicorn.