Monday, April 22, 2013

i wear your grandpa's clothes, i look incredible.



I know this is supposed to be 'spring fashion week' but I think
Deanna forgot to tell spring stop by my house so I could participate in her link-up.
It's kind of nicer out lately, yes. But my low iron and I will continue utilizing layers until we get to 70 degrees,
and we will also continue to be tempted to put blankets over the girls who are already laying
on the grass on the quad in their undergarments.
The above is the least amount of clothes I've worn outside since last summer,
and that is actually a lie because at the last minute I put a sweater on.


Also, since it's Fashion Week and all, I feel like I can tell you a secret.
When I am packing my weekend bag (which is actually just a reusable grocery bag and/or my backpack for school,
don't let me fool you into thinking I am put-together enough to own a "weekend bag") I sometimes
take pictures of the clothes I'm considering bringing to try and minimize the amount of extra stuff I pack to
try and minimize the amount of curve in my spine. Also I get up too early in the morning.
Also I should probably be medicated, because also also I make "real-life" poses sometimes
to try and mimic what the clothes will look like "in action." You want to be my friend, and it's fine.

These are some outfits that never saw the light of day, or, as the case may have been, the dark of night:




The middle dress was the most disappointing, because I didn't realize until I got it home
that it accentuated parts of my person that I would rather not be accentuated, ie, HI LOVE HANDLES.
So I gave it to my friend who is miniature and it looked more like a dress on her
and she got a lot of compliments and I was only a little jealous.
Here is an extremely flattering picture of that:




Reason #183710984 why I'm not on Facebook:
This is one of the more flattering pictures of me floating around on there.
I cannot face the faces I make. I haven't the strength.


Now gooo look at all the cute girls linking up.