Monday, October 1, 2012

When people are making beer bread and beer soup in your kitchen, GET UP IN THERE. Only you can prevent wasted beer.

It's a good idea to be nonchalant about this, so you might want to pretend you are making a pie. I pretended so hard that a pie actually appeared. I know, right?


Two things: One. That's a cat I cut out in the center, as you can probably already tell because I did such a good job and have a natural affinity for baking. Pie crusts = hard. Two. Another thing that is hard is taking pictures when your camera is broken. (Again, I know. I should be reported to some sort of bureau for electronic abuse.) It doesn't have a viewfinder and the screen is busted so most of the pictures here lately are my 'best guesses.' WOE. But not really.

Another important element to this fun-filled activity is that there should be a fairly important history test you are supposed to be studying for. Memorize things in between 'rescuing' beer and peeling apples. You will get an A. (I did. Like. A. Boss.)

And then when you have eaten more in a day than you have in two weeks, drink some tea because you have to use up the lemon because you used the entire peel because you thought it said 1/4 cup instead of 1/4 teaspoon.


Now, notice my over-painted thumbnail. I left that in on purpose in order to share with you Lindsay's Extremely Lazy Beauty Tip #83479: When you are painting your nails, get that shit everywhere and then just scrub it off in the shower later. You don't actually save any time. Tell your friends.