Monday, October 15, 2012

If Lindsay has 8,000,000 math problems to do and she has completed 3, what percent of math problems does she have left? How long will it take her to finish the entire assignment? Assume that she will procrastinate by writing a blog.

Yesterday while I was emptying my bank account at Michael's (so many sparkly things!) I decided to make part of my friend's birthday present. I am pretty positive that she does not read this, because she is busy being at Columbia and tidying up people's lives, so here is a preview:


(Psst. J Wells. I have lots of floral paper and subway map left if you are interested.)

Hopefully the crafty feeling lingers because I also had to ("had to," that's cute) buy clothes this weekend because:


Last year's skinny jeans have lost their title. So it was either go back to eating like a third grader or buy new pants. Which as everyone knows I hate, because it is a pain in the ass, because I am awkwardly proportioned and carry all my weight in my trunk and ankles. So I pawed halfheartedly at some pants for about twenty seconds and called it a day, BUT! I found the best two-dollar dress in the history of ever so here is a preview of that:


According to the story of my life, while shopping for clothes because mine are too big I find a dream dress that is too small. And I buy it anyway. So anyway, I need to re-acquaint myself with my sewing machine because this Angela Chase-worthy frock needs to be let out a half inch before making its debut. And if you are concerned at my lack of pants, which of course you are (and deeply), don't fret. I ordered six pairs of leggings instead.

I feel like this was an especially thoughtful, probing blog. I really examined a lot of profound issues here, so I'll leave you to digest. And do my math. I guess. sjdfk