Wednesday, December 2, 2020

singing loud for all to hear



We went to see the Holiday Lights at the Bronx Zoo and it was a delightful distraction from my ongoing existential crisis and how fat I am. (When I say something like that a lot of people assume I'm referring to this year and I guess I am but I also have been chubby and disoriented since adolescence so I mostly just mean, you know, in general.) 

The last time I went to this zoo was a decade ago when I first moved here and it was on a free entrance day in the high heat of city summer and I had to do teAm BuiLdiNG acTiViTiEs which were worse than the crowding and the heat combined. It's much nicer when it's November outside and you bring a cute little baby. Also they had s'mores stations set up and it was so cute I could.not.even and also we found out they sell beer there which just. Mm. If that's not Christmas then I don't know what is. 



I know this is old news but my oh my is the new blogger interface a real pain in the ass. Of all the things in all the land to complain about, I know I know, but really. Is the person in charge of it okay? Has anyone checked on them? Is this a cry for help? I just can't imagine a happy person did this to us. Listen, if you're reading this: We're here for you. Just please fix the photo uploader and let the hostages go.