Tuesday, February 19, 2013

at the water's edge that's where i make my bed





Roots thread the earth under my body, I picture cupped hands. I think they may be what's keeping the ground from crashing up into the moon. When I told you where I was Going and why There and Not You, Not Now, Not Anyone, I meant what I said even though some of it, I can be truthful now, was part fairy story and part sleep.

I want to wear lipstick for a while, was the reason I handed you [all].
You can wear lipstick here, now, a chorus.

Once in a while or every other day, I consider my choices.
Sometimes when one passes near or smells a certain way, well, you know.




Just in case you didn't believe me about ruining people's pictures.
Also I wish I wish my hair was long again. BALLS.
Also look, cats and cat sweaters!: