Sunday, June 7, 2020



Hi, it's me! I have pioneer woman hair and I got a new mirror for my playroom/home office/living room. And, um. That pretty much covers May!

Except that, I did finish that one quick quilt I started and it came out so cute that I immediately ordered some fat quarters (that's quilting lingo, I'm a quilter now it's a whole new world) off of Etsy that are now nestled snugly inside of the storage ottoman I've been using as a desk chair, waiting patiently for me to feel like taking the sewing machine out of its box again.






Not every day is a perfect day, but I'm doing my medium best most of the time and honestly for you to expect more than that is unreasonable. And, quite frankly, rude. How dare you.




I'm not in a frame of mind to do anything else here, as it turns out. But enjoy these phone pictures and be kind to yourself and keep your eyes out for the helpers, and remember that people are trees. (MR ROGERS/Ram Dass/I'm sleepy)