Wednesday, October 9, 2019



This Week:

- Put Baby Joe's 18-month clothes into her drawers instead of living out of plastic tubs so I don't have to tell the ER doctor that my daughter fell off a literal mountain of my own poor housekeeping:


Edit: I actually did this last night PLUS ALSO put up alphabet wall stickers I found at Dollar Tree. 

- Get a pedicure so that the summer gets scraped off of my toesies before I jam them into boots for the winter.

- Meal plan so we can eat.

Another edit: I did this an hour ago, PLUS ALSO ordered groceries, PLUS ALSO last night I printed out and laminated a menu for the fridge AND PLUS IN ADDITION TO THOSE ALSOS I've been using Dollar Tree bins to organize ingredients for meals so it's easier to make dinner when I get home from work. THANKS DOLLAR TREE PLS SEND COUPONS. 


This Month:


- Go on a date. 

- Put together Halloween costumes.

- Bake something.


This Season:

- Start thinking about how to redecorate the living room because as soon as we can deconstruct Baby Jail it's time to replace the IKEA couch and carpet that have seen us through three cats, a move and a maternity leave.

- Plan summer vacation because I'm rich and go on a lot of vacations and buy a lot of couches.

- Read three (3) books. COME ON.