Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I made this today while I was on hold (so, all day) (so, this is basically what I did today) (along with ruminate, which I just learned is the name of the thing I am sometimes doing) (I'm working on a post on compulsions, specifically mine because I know marginally more about those specific ones than about, you know, compulsions in general) (although it is possible to know more about a "thing" in the general sense than you know about it in the sense that it applies directly to you, I guess) (anyway it is specifically a "blog post" and not just regular writing because I want to put it on the internet because it turns out that the internet is directly involved in said compulsions, so, poetry and things - and that makes it harder because a lot of it is SHAMEFUL! like I already feel like I've said too much aah) (nobody cares, please see below):